Employee engagement and performance management are essential drivers to organizational effectiveness. By building high-trust relationships and focusing on developing your leadership skills using coaching and communication, you will be in a position to develop a workplace culture where employees and the organization will benefit from increased employee engagement and performance.
With a total of four courses to complete, this certificate encourages leaders to take on the role of the coach, reflecting a fresh approach to leadership development.
Upon successful completing of this program, you will be able to:
- Describe the elements of a coaching culture in your department or organization, which is defined as a functional, engaging, high-performance, collaborative environment
- Fully Engage others through effective communication for increased energy, focus and productivity
- Apply the right communication approach to the right time for accountability and results
- Coach using a proven, effective method (COACH© for Engagement)
- Ensure that you are being respected while respecting others
- Understand the significance and impact of character (intention, thoughts, feelings and behaviour)
- Harness conflict for positive outcomes and to build trust
- Human Resources
- Business Manager
- Project Manager
This program requires the completion of four required courses. Courses may be taken in any order.
Enrolment is on a course-by-course basis and there is no application required. Course availability changes each semester. It is recommended you submit notification requests for each course in the program to be informed when registration opens. Course registration closes seven days after the start of the semester.
Complete four required courses. Request your parchment through the OpenEd Student Portal once all requirements are met.
It will take approximately one year from the start of your first course to complete and receive the certificate.
The price per course is currently $1,200. Course prices are subject to change and are not guaranteed. The total cost of the program may vary depending on available discounts* and the length of time to completion.
*There are early bird and alumni tuition discounts available for this program.
If you would like additional information about this program, please contact our Main Office.