Become a proficient communicator with the communication, facilitation, problem-solving and systems-thinking skills needed to embrace and effectively manage change. Increase your capacity to understand and use both verbal and non-verbal strategies, leading to positive outcomes in both personal and professional settings.
This five-course online program is designed to benefit individuals working in a wide variety of industries, such as environmental science, criminology, education, international development, engineering, or business. Courses may be taken in any order.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate practical skills for effective interpersonal communication in order to improve personal and professional abilities in verbal and non-verbal communication
- Discuss and communicate with your peers the ways in which communicating and organizing intersect from both theoretical and practical standpoints
- Analyze and critique communication content and strategies within existing organizations
- Assess the role of communication for social change and development in today’s world in an analytical and critical manner
- Team Leader
- This program is intended for adult learners who are at least 18 years of age.
- Enrolment is done on a course-by-course basis; there is no certificate application process.
- Some courses have an approval process that must be completed prior to confirming enrolment.
- Course availability changes each semester; it is recommended you submit notification requests for each course in the program to be informed when registration opens.
- Course registration closes four days after the start of the semester.
This program requires the completion of five required courses. The courses may be taken in any order, as long as prerequisite requirements are met.
Request your parchment through the OpenEd Student Portal once all requirements are met.
It takes approximately two years to complete the program.
The price per course is currently $683.39. Course prices are subject to change and are not guaranteed. The total cost of the program may vary.
If you would like additional information about this program, please contact our main office.