This course is part of the Certificate in Freedom of Information and Records Information Management (FOI & RIM). In order to successfully sustain a FOI & RIM program, employees need effective training and change management strategies. Programs need to be evaluated on an on-going basis to enhance their effectiveness in meeting program goals. Participants will learn best practices in training design, facilitation and program evaluation that will help them implement and sustain an effective FOI & RIM program.
The course topics includes:
- Development of FOI & RIM Training
- Conducting Needs Assessments/Gap Analysis
- Adult Learning Principles
- Program Evaluation Methodologies and Measurement Tools
- Stakeholder Collaboration and Engagement
- Change Management and Culture
- Marketing, Promoting, and Selling Program
*Course details are subject to change.