This course provides an in-depth view of the privacy, regulatory, and ethical issues surrounding cybersecurity. It covers methods of mitigating/treating privacy risks associated with emerging technologies that collect, manage, and analyze data. This course also examines data protection regulations and compliance strategies.
- Introduction to privacy, compliance, cybersecurity ethics with human in the loop
- Review and comparison of global privacy and compliance regulations
- Privacy and compliance enhancing technologies and best practices
- Data management and processing lifecycle
- Privacy, compliance and ethical implications of data analytics
- Students seminars
- Information assurance management: policy development, relationship building, establishment of cybersecurity programs
|Assessment Item||Weight||Learning Outcomes|
|Assignment 1||20%||LO1, LO2, LO4|
|Assignment 2||20%||LO1, LO3, LO5|
*Course details are subject to change.