CourseLink Login Instructions
Use the following instructions to log into CourseLink:
- Enter your central login account credentials (central login ID and password); these are the same credentials that you use to access the OpenEd Student Portal. If you are taking a course through OpenEd for the first time, this information would have been emailed to you upon registration. If you are a returning student, use your existing login and password.
- If you have forgotten your password, please email CourseLink Technical Support or phone 519-824-4120 ext. 56939 or 1-866-275-1478 (toll free).
- If the password is listed as 'call 8888', use your existing central login ID and password.
- It is important to register for password insurance. This service allows you to reset your own password at any time, from any computer with an internet connection. Without password insurance, the University can only reset a password Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Once you have logged into CourseLink, click on the name of the course you are registered in and you will be taken to the Course Home. See the Announcements section and read Helpful Hints for Navigating CourseLink.