Develop or enhance your skills and knowledge of Ontario school board business operations and functions.
Developed in partnership with the Ontario Association of School Business Officials (OASBO), the Diploma in School Board Administration (DSBA) is designed for those working or seeking to work within an Ontario school board environment.
About the Diploma
The Diploma in School Board Administration (DSBA) consists of six required online courses and four classroom-based electives.
- Expand your career opportunities and gain a competitive edge
- Enhance your ability to inform and contribute to strategic decisions
- Augment your capacity to lead, manage and optimize business operations
- Build on current knowledge and skills in your business role
There are no prerequisites for the courses. You must receive a passing grade of 50% or more in each course to successfully complete this diploma program.
- school business official
- director of education
If you would like additional information about this diploma, please email our main office or phone us at 519-767-5000.
Professional Certificate Programs
- Certificate in Human Resources Management
- Certificate in Information Management, Privacy, and Access
- Certificate in Pupil Transportation Management
- Certificate in Information and Communication Technology Management
- Certificate in Facilities Management
- Certificate in Disability Management and Attendance Support
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Note: Courses within the Professional Certificate programs comprise the Diploma in School Board Administration elective courses.