Stimulate employee engagement within your organization through sound leadership practice. Focus on engaging employees to enhance the productivity of individuals and teams, while contributing to the success of your organization.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Model the principles of employee engagement to build and/or participate in productive, effective and engaged teams
- Introduce leadership practices that involve employees in a meaningful way and achieve higher levels of commitment and performance
- Recognize the fundamental causes of poor performance, workplace stress and employee mismanagement
- Examine and evaluate your organization’s strength and resilience, and determine new ways to spearhead continuous improvement
- Use engagement strategies to strategically lead programs, projects, teams, groups and individual employees
- Practice appreciative leadership to build increasingly high functioning and motivated teams and individuals
- Assess your personal level of engagement, and identify new ways to regularly engage others in a similar process
- Strategic leadership
- Team building, engagement, communication, motivation, and transformational leadership
- Appreciative inquiry and building a successful organizational culture
- Using appreciative inquiry techniques to develop teams
- Department vision, mission, and goal setting
Job Market Overview
|Group Assignments (4)||40%|
Please note that the course assessment is subject to change.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Facilities Management : Electives
- Certificate in Information and Communication Technology Management : Required Courses
- Certificate in Information Management, Privacy, and Access : Required Courses
- Certificate in Pupil Transportation Management : Electives
*Course details are subject to change.