A major challenge for today’s operational leaders is the ability to lead individuals and teams in an increasingly complex, and continually changing work environment.
Explore and discover the key responsibilities of leading, and develop specific skills to improve your ability to manage a variety of workplace situations.
A primary objective of this course is to provide you with the competencies and skills that will enable you to lead while effectively managing resources in order to create work environments that engage individuals and teams towards achieving results.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify significant trends and developments within today’s workplace that impact the pupil transportation sector
- Demonstrate enhanced self-awareness of operational leadership and create a plan to continue developing leadership competencies
- Cascade organizational strategic priorities into operational planning and goal setting
- Integrate coaching into your leadership practices, providing ongoing and meaningful feedback
- Foster teamwork and collaboration in an increasingly diverse workplace
- Develop further insight into organizational change and the role of operational leaders in the change process
- Today's Workplace
- Leading Self
- Leading Individuals
- Leading a Team
- Leading within an Organization
|Article Review and Operational Leadership Self-Assessment (Pre-Work)||10%|
|Leadership Coaching: Case Study & Submission (Group)||25%|
|Leading Change: Presentation & Submission (Group)||25%|
|Operational Leadership Development Plan||10%|
Please note that the course assessment is subject to change.
*Course details are subject to change.